My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New yummy dinner recipe

Happy Hump Day!

I don't have much to write about lately. I mean... I have things on my mind but I don't want to write about it. :)

So, I have been trying some new recipes lately! Exciting!

I cooked this new recipe  --> Cilantro-Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa yesterday! It was delish.



I made a few small changes. I marinated the chicken for a little bit longer, about 15-20 minutes and added some seasonings to the marinade. I also added extra lime juice to the salsa and a jalepeno for a lil spice.

Anywhoo, you should try it. It was quick, easy and yum!

I hope everyone is having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. OMG this looks DELICIOUS! I can't wait to try it - G and I love a little extra kick so I'm totally going to try your way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum that looks good! I wish I could cook. I need to try a few new recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete