My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

7w5d

My PgAL brain is starting to kick in again this week since my 8 week appointment is nearing. I am afraid of things going badly. Like no heartbeat and growth stopped at so and so weeks/days. I am trying to distract myself by coming up with an announcement idea for when we announce on FB in June. Most of the time I am positive but this week I am starting to get very anxious and nervous.

At my 6w U/S they advised me to call my OB and schedule my 1st appointment there because they will release me from the RE at 8w. I was avoiding calling because I didn't want to have to call and cancel if something goes wrong on Friday. I finally convinced myself to call last Friday and schedule. I wasn't sure what their protocol was and when they would see me. Anyway they want me to come in Tuesday the 28th which is really soon. I was very surprised.


How far along? 7w5d
Weight: Same. Up. Pre-pregnancy (meaning a day before my + HPT) I was 108, which was already up from my normal range of 102-105. Now I am ranging between 111-114. :(
Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, peeing 3-4 times a night, boobs are ginormous. I am going to need a new bra very very soon.

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but geez all my clothes are tight. AHH!
Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep? I love sleep. I am in bed most nights before 9pm. On the weekends I fall asleep during the day for "cat naps". So strange.

Best moment last week? Making it another week. And my parents brought me their old treadmill so I can/will start walking every day.
Movement? Not for a long time...

Food cravings/aversions? Not really. Still just a lil piggy. Oh one strange thing happened when I was cooking eggs this weekend and the smell was disgusting. I almost had to stop cooking them and thought I wouldn't be able to eat them but I still did.
Gender? No clue

Belly button? In for a long time

What I miss? Not worrying about what I am eating. Like lunch meat, coffee, tea. I know not all people avoid these things but I am a worry wort and I don't need one more thing to worry about.
What I am looking forward to: My 8week U/S THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milestones: I am the most pregnant I have ever been. :)


Now for my "bump" pic. Please excuse my extra tired look and pimple face. The hormones make me break out EVERYWHERE. Not cute. I should have taken this picture before we went to the Greek Fest and pigged out, not after. haha. Also excuse all the dog toys in the background. As soon as I put the toys in the toy bin they take them all back out one by one like a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment