My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New EDD & 10 week update

I had my 1st OB appointment last Tuesday. It went very well besides the insane wait time that is always going on at that office. UGH.

She was going over a lot of different things rather quickly which is her style. Then we discussed how the RE got me pregnant and when my last u/s was. Which was the Friday prior. She says she is NOT doing an u/s today because he just did one. :::major sad face::: I don't think I would have brought F if I knew there wouldn't be an u/s. More talking more talking....she checked me internally and externally. Then turns on the u/s machine. I knew at that point she forgot she said she wouldn't do an u/s. haha. I was not going to remind her either. YAY!!!!! We got to see baby again. As the OB said "There's little baby hanging out with it's gestational sac having a fast heartbeat party!". hahahaha. She gave me a new EDD of 12/30/13 based on LMP. Fine with me, I had a feeling anyway.

Baby's head on the left

In other good news. One our BF's brother and SIL have been dealing with IF for a while now. Our friend (K) does not know the details of what they are going through but said they are at their last option and this is the second or third time they are trying this procedure. I am thinking IVF is where they are. She just had the procedure done a few weeks ago and K has been waiting to hear the outcome. Rewind for just a second-- F met with said friend K for dinner last Thursday and I mentioned before he left that he should share our news with K since he is one our really close friends and we really haven't told anyone besides our parents and siblings and my BFF. F agreed since he had recently shared with K that we were struggling with IF. So F tells K that we are pregnant of course K is so excited for us and then his phone rings about 30 mins later. GUESS WHAT!!?? SIL is pregnant too. I am so so happy for them!! :) YAY!

I am going off my new EDD now so a little jump this week....

9w picture since I missed my week 9 update :)



How far along? 10w1d
Weight: Same. Up. Ranging between 113-114. :/ PFFT. The Dr. office scale said a whopping 116!!!!!!!!!! OMG. I know their scale is different than mine and I weigh in the morning not after I have eaten. I am still at 114 every morning on  my scale.
Symptoms: peeing 3-4 times a night, boobs are ginormous, lil miss piggy, constipation.
Maternity clothes: I have been looking. I have been wearing mostly dresses and skirts because all my pants are too tight to be comfortable. :(
Stretch marks? Not any that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? Still great for the most part.
Best moment last week? Seeing baby again! SQUEE!
Movement? Not for a long time...
Food cravings/aversions? Just wanting everything. :/
Gender? I don't know...
Belly button? In
What I miss? Pooping on the regular.
What I am looking forward to: The N/T scan on 06/14. We plan to go public after that.
Milestones: um....1st OB appt and being in double digit weeks! Woohoo!




6 comments: