My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

17 Weeks

Hello. I'm still here. I have been MIA. To be completely honest...I am having a hard time with the weight gain and have not wanted to take pictures. I feel like I look huge and to me just fat, not pregnant. I never thought I would have such a hard time with this but I am. I mean I have put on A LOT of weight. Like 17 pounds a lot. It is every where. Boobs went from a DD to a G. I can see it my arms, legs, hips, ass and lovely back fat. It is just hard to read what the standards are and I am wayyy past that. Sorry for bitching. I am so thankful to be pregnant. I need to just shut up.

In other news F, accepted a new job which is great for us. The only down side right this second is that he has to be in Pennsylvania for two weeks for training. I am used to him traveling so that is not the issue. I am just not used to it being this long. I dropped him off at the airport on Sunday at 1 and I will pick him up Friday at 9ish. Then he leaves again Sunday and comes back the following Friday.
I sound really whiny today. haha.




How far along? 17w2d
Weight:  I'm embarrassed. My scale 125. Dr. scale 127-- So up about 17 pounds.
Symptoms: sore breasts and RLP.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! and I need more.
Stretch marks? Not any that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? No problem sleeping just always waking up to pee.
Best moment last week? I took a day off of work and F and I went to the movies at this new movie theater by our house. It was super nice.
Movement? Not yet. Although the Dr. asked me and said I should be feeling it soon, like the next couple of weeks soon. I hope so.
Food cravings/aversions? Right now all I can think of is a grapefruit. I had one Sunday and now I can't stop thinking about it. I had some grapefruit juice this morning and that didn't cut it. I also crave buffalo chicken. Fried chicken with buffalo sauce and ranch. I have been curving that with subway's buffalo chicken sandwich.
Gender? I really have no idea. We find out August 9th!
Belly button? In
What I miss? Feeling pretty and my face not looking like ass.
What I am looking forward to: F coming home on Friday! The A/S on August 9th!
Milestones: I don't know.

6 comments:

  1. Well you most certainly look small to me :) By this picture you look pregnant for sure not fat. I do worry about the bigger boob issue if I am ever blessed to be pregnant because they are already big enough yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, Amie! :) The boobs are crazy. Yikes is right.

      Delete
  2. Hey lovey! I know you feel huge right now, but you look amazeballs! You have the cutest bump and the rest of you looks great too. You'd feel so much better if you knew how much I weigh! lol I went from a c to a DD by week 6 so I can only imagine where I'm going to be soon. I feel ya on the huge boobs thing. It will all be worth it in the end!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, pretty lady! I can't believe how fast the boobs grow! You are 100% correct. It is all worth it. :)

      Delete
  3. You are adorable. You definitely have a GORGEOUS bump and you are in no way shape or form, fat.

    It's absolutely normal to have some reservations or icky feeling about the changes our bodies are going through. I'm sorry but even though we wanted these things, it's still extremely foreign to us! It doesn't mean we are any less excited or somehow undeserving to be pregnant.

    ((hugs)) You look great and congrats on 17 weeks, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet sweet comment! It is nice to hear that my feelings are normal. :)

      Delete