My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

20 weeks- GIRL!

Hello!! Last week was busy and I didn't get a chance to post. I included my bump picture from last week. Looks smaller at 19 than 18. lol I felt movement for the first time last week on Wednesday. I think I felt like someone was "thumping" me from the inside or like little nudges. So exciting. On Friday at the anatomy scan we found out we are having a little GIRL!! She looked perfect and was moving all over. I was 19w4d at the ultrasound and she measured 18w6d. I included my favorite picture of her below. :)





How far along? 20w1d
Weight: 128 this morning. :(
Symptoms: Same ol stuff. Tired and peeing all the time.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch marks: Not from this pregnancy.
Sleep: Constantly interrupted with bathroom breaks. At least I can fall back asleep easily.
Best moment last week: Seeing baby girl move all around on the u/s.
Movement: YES! I was 90% sure I felt kicks last Wednesday at 19w2d. I was feeling them all morning. I felt them again Thursday and all Friday morning while I was waiting for the Anatomy Scan. The scan confirmed that what I was feeling was definitely movement. I could see her and feel her at the same time which was such a neat experience.
Food cravings/aversions: I want everything spicy.
Sex: GIRL!!!!!!
Belly Button: In.
What I miss? Nothing really.
What am I looking forward to? I am not sure. I may pay for an elective u/s because I won't get anymore through my OB. I think that sucks.
Milestones: Half baked and movement!!

3 comments:

  1. Yaaay!!! Congrats on the lil baby girl :) I think most of the prego ladies I am following are expecting a girl lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you are having a girl!! You look so cute and sooo happy!! This post is great!

    ReplyDelete