My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mini Christmas Vacay



Tomorrow we leave for Wimberley, Texas.

I am very excited.

We are staying in these private cottages. I have been wanting to stay at these cottages for the past 3 years. I finally booked us a mini trip. One of my favorite parts is that this place is super animal friendly. They even give the pets a welcome basket. :) We are staying in the Red Cottage. I included some pictures below.
Front of cottage. So cute!

Living room


Private Jacuzzi! Whoot! 
As if I am not already excited enough about this trip. To add to the excitement we are picking up one of my Christmas presents on the way home! I am getting a puppy!!!! Beagle 2.0 is on the way! I already have a picture of him but I am saving his cuteness for a whole post of his own.

I.can.not.wait.

I hope Astro likes his new brother. Stay tuned for a new puppy post later this week. AHHH!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment