My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Love it or hate it...

2012 started out great. F got a new job that was a great move in his career and a nice pay increase for us.

Then 2012 quickly got ugly with a very unfortunate incident in January. It caused a huge financial burden on us that we are still dealing with now. Not something I want to discuss here, sorry.

Fast forward to June. I got a new job (even though I wasn't looking). It was also a good move for us with better benefits and a nice pay increase.

Then shit got real fucking depressing as far as TTC goes.

Fast forward again to October. Surprisingly, we find out we are pregnant in October. I start thinking this is going to be the best year ever. Unfortunately, we don't end up with a viable pregnancy that will end in a take home baby.

Then my mom loses her job, Grandmother is in the hospital with stroke, congestive heart failure, Aunt on F's side is diagnosed with breast cancer, then a dear dear friend of the family (like my 2nd mom) is also diagnosed with breast cancer. Ugh!

I know we have a lot to be thankful for in 2012. But overall, I am not a fan of this past year.

So, here is hoping that 2013 turns out to be much better than 2012.


Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Edited: Apparently I can't get my months correct.

2 comments:

  1. 2012 has been a trip. Here is to us having a GREAT 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with L! We all deserve a MUCH better 2013!! Cheers to US ladies!

    ReplyDelete