My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Beagle 2.0

(I wrote this post last week and I am just now getting around to posting it. OOPS!)

On Friday December 21st, we went and picked up one of my Christmas presents! :)

A new Beagle boy puppy.

Introducing...

Milo at the vet, 2nd day home- 8weeks, 3days old.
Milo! He is too cute to handle.

Astro, our 1st Beagle is sloooowly adjusting to his new brother. They get along and play well. But Astro is not too keen on sharing everything with him. He likes to take stuff from him and get on the couch since the puppy can't get up there. Such a brat.

It is a lot of work having an adolescent dog and bringing home a puppy. We are working to make sure Astro gets his individual attention to not cause jealously of the new puppy.

AND, I definitely forgot what is was like to have a 8 week old puppy. Astro was older when we got him and while he still had accidents in the house. It was not nearly as much as this little guy. He is a peeing machine. I am hard at work trying to get him house trained. But, he is getting better everyday. We haven't had any "accidents" in several days now. YAY!

Anyway below are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure.


Playing ...
Crashed from all the playing!

He is 10 weeks today and we will headed to the vet this afternoon for more shots. I will post more pictures soon.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE HIM! I WILL STEAL HIM!!! :D But I seriously want to cuddle like crazy with him! so.freaking.cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He is adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of your new puppy boy!! Yay for puppies! haha

      Delete