My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CD17- 3rd Monitoring Appointment

Fail. Fail. Fail.- That is how I feel. Fuck you, girl parts!

The follie I thought was 16 on Monday was actually a 15.9. Today that follie has shrunk to a 15.
Are you fucking kidding me? How do I keep a positive outlook when everything comes back negatively.
The other two we were hoping would catch up are only 13's. They barely grew.
I already feel like this cycle is a fail. I can't shake the feeling.

I go back Friday for yet another monitoring appointment. I don't expect to see any growth. I just don't.

Obvi Clomid is no magical dream for me.

I cried the whole way to work. That is all.

4 comments:

  1. ugh I hate this. I'm so sorry. Please don't lose hope! I <3 you so much! Loved chatting with you today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hanging in there! <3 you too! We must chat more often. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so so sorry girl! I can't understand why our bodies won't follow our directions. Praying that your follie decides to get with the program and grow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Follow our damn directions already. Thanks, girl! :)

      Delete