My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Friday, January 18, 2013

CD12- 1st Monitoring Appointment

I went for my monitoring appointment at 8am today. I had my usual U/S tech. We will call her Yadi.

Hopefully I remember everything she said correctly...

Yadi told me that is is early in the cycle so I may require another monitoring appointment before I am ready to go. She said they are looking for my lining to be at a 7 by the time I am ready and follicles should be between 15-20 and would like to see follicles today that are 11-12 in size.

So in goes the dildo cam. My lining is at a 6, Yadi said "that is good". One ovary had 5-6 follicles mostly all 10's. At least they were all 10.something instead of just 10. Then I had one 12. Other ovary had about 4-5 follicles again mostly 10.somethings, one 11, and one 12 again. Yadi said "this is good, you have two 12's. One on each side. I will check with Dr. H and call you to let you know if you should come back Sunday or Monday to check again."

I am taking this as great news and am happy that I am responding. I was afraid I would go in an see nothing...but I tried very hard to keep that thought away.

Yadi called me 45 minutes later to let me know that Dr. H wants me to come back Monday to check again.
Yadi: "Keep testing for ovulation all weekend and if you get a positive call us immediately. If not, I will see you Monday."
Me: "OK, thanks so much"
Yadi: "You're welcome. I think you will be ready to go Monday."
Me: "I sure hope so. Thanks again and have a good weekend."

F is super excited and thinks all this sounds very positive! I love his positive outlook. :) I am excited too.

GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tumblr_lpx93woet11qbpwzeo1_500_large


No comments:

Post a Comment