My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Monday, January 7, 2013

CD1...or not?

Good Morning!

I think today is CD1.

Ryan Reynolds confused

I say think because I feel like at this point I hardly know anything that goes on with my body. It all just seems like a guessing game. So, we shall see if today is actually CD1 or not. If it is I have no idea what to expect my period to be like. Oh, just more of the unknown. I truly hope this is CD1. I am ready to get back to TTGP. Also, I am almost at 60 days with out a period.
I made an appt Wednesday for my 6 weeks post m/c follow-up (this week is actually 7 weeks) and a consultation to figure out where to go from here. If today is CD1, then I need to call and see if it is OK for me to have the appt while having my period or if I need to reschedule. I would think it should be fine but I want to double check.

F left town this morning until Friday. Que the tears. I cried. Twice. That is a first. I have never cried when he is leaving out of town for work. I'm thinking PMS may be to blame. I will admit I hate the 5 day trips. I understand he has to travel for work but I would prefer the 2-3 day trips not 5. Oh well, what can you do.

I miss him. Just me and the pups 'til Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment