My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CD9- Finished Clomid







Today I took my last Clomid pill. I have not had many side effects.

Day 1 of Clomid: I had dizziness, blurred vision, and headache within an hour of taking it. The dizziness and blurred vision went away quickly. However, the headache stayed all day.

Day 2 of Clomid: Nada

Day 3 of Clomid: Nothing besides being weepy. Although there were reasons for me to cry. I do think it was from the Clomid because I would have crying spells.

Day 4 of Clomid: Again, weepy.

Day 5 of Clomid: Nada

I am trying not to obsess over it and take it day by day. Of course I have had the thought, no side effects means it is NOT working. :::smacks myself in head:::  Positive thoughts ONLY biotch!

I start OPK's tomorrow and Friday I have my first monitoring appt.

 ...be working magic in there.

2 comments: