My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CD10- Good Luck?

...I hope so. ;)


F and I had Vietnamese for lunch today. These were our fortunes. Mine top, his bottom. I lurve the grammar.

Then I went to Walgreen's because I left the house in a hurry this morning and forgot to grab OPK's to start testing today. FAIL.

I grabbed the cheapest ones which weren't cheap at all compared to Wondfo's. haha. I go to the front to check out...
Cashier: "Do these work?"
Me: "I never used this particular brand, but yes they tell you when your body is gearing up to ovulate."
Cashier: "So they tell you when you can get pregnant?"
Me: "Basically, yes. If the test is positive you should have sex within the next 12-48 hours. Follow the instructions."
Cashier: "OK, Ima try them. We been trying for 5 months and nothing is happening. I mean I have a 5 year old, but..."
Me: "Yea, you should try them. I am sure it would help you out with timing."
Cashier: "I have this app that tells me when but I am not sure."
Me: "These will def work better than an app on your phone." I kindly smiled at her.
Cashier: "Thanks! I will def try these now."

Awkward and funny conversation to have at Walgreen's on a Wednesday at lunch.




1 comment:

  1. I love that you were able to educate the misguided girl at Walgreens! I hope your fortunes are a good sign! I had one this past weekend that said this coming Friday I was going to get exciting news. Not sure what that could be since it's too early to know right now, but we will see.

    ReplyDelete