My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Friday, February 8, 2013

CD3- BENCHED

Today I went for my CD3 u/s to rule out cysts before starting my second cycle on Clomid. The u/s tech said we only worry about the cysts if they are over 15 in size.

Well...surprise surprise. I had two large cysts on my left side, and 18 and a 16.

FML!

Dr. H says I have to sit out this cycle due to the cysts. I understand, but it still fucking sucks.



The only other thing I got out of the u/s was that my lining was at 4.8 which is good because they like to see it below a 5. I had 11 resting eggs on my right side, which they said was great. She didn't give me a count for my left side because they just talked about the damn cysts. I guess none of this matters now but I am trying to look at the positive. Although, I admit I am not doing a good job.

I cried the whole way to work and was all "why me? why does this have to be this hard? why can't my body do anything right?"


I made sure to ask about my cycles. My non-medicated cycles have been 40-50 days. They said I can call on CD35 after taking an HPT. If HPT is negative and I have not gotten AF then they will call in Provera.

I need some wine.





2 comments: