My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Friday, February 15, 2013

R.I.P. Sweet Boy

R.I.P. Ricky
10/24/93-02/14/13

Gone too soon.
Gone, but never forgotten.
We will always remember your sweet infectious smile. You gave the best hugs. The real kind. You had such a beautiful soul.

I hate the way you were taken from us. I wish you could have chosen a different path for your life. It seems like only death was going to stop you.

I hope you know what an impression you left on our whole family, not only my little sister. We all had a special place in our heart for you and we always will.

Watch over my lil sissy, Sweet Boy. We will miss you dearly.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nic, I'm so sorry for your loss. I am here for you during this difficult time. <3 you.

    ReplyDelete