12 cycles in 19 months of TTC. April is month 19.
Today I woke up to CD1. Which makes this past cycle 47 days. Yep, the good ole long shitty cycles of confusion. I attempted to temp to see if/when I would ovulate but these past two months turned out to be pretty stressful and I honestly stopped giving a shit. We just had sex when we could or when we felt like it. Which wasn't very often with all that was going on. I feel like this bench cycle took for.ever. I am sure it also had to do with everything else that was going on. I could have called on CD35 for Provera but I just didn't want to. I am in a weird place and just didn't want more pills. So, I let myself cycle naturally. I go Wednesday morning for my rule out cysts U/S and CD3 blood work. I am hoping like hell that my cysts are gone. I just want something to go right. I need some positive news in my life. So far 2013 is really testing me.

Yay for the cycle finally ending! I feel the same as you with just being tired of pills and medicine at this point. I'm praying that your cyst is gone and you can move on with treatment this cycle! FX!!!
ReplyDeleteThank, pretty lady! :)
Delete