My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Monday, April 1, 2013

CD8- My weekend in pictures...

As I mentioned in my last post we went to San Antonio this weekend to celebrate our Anniversary. I think this is the most personal pictures I have ever shared. I don't think I have ever shared pics of F. I have always been scared of someone I know IRL seeing this blog and knowing all our shit. Oh wells. I have stopped posting on The Bump and the few followers I do have I don't know IRL. Sooo fuck it and on to the pictures...

Our hotel room



At the restaurant Biga on The Banks. YUMMY!!!


Food!!! So delish.


F had a surprise horse carriage pick us up from the restaurant.


Brandy the Horse


I woke up feeling like death on Saturday from too much alcohol. So, I tried the hangover cure on Saturday. ;)


Sunday at Market Square


Oh and on Sunday when we were leaving the hotel...they had a little petting zoo for Easter.
In TTC news; nothing really going on. Just taking my Clomid and I finish it tomorrow, then Friday is my 1st monitoring appt.


No comments:

Post a Comment