My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Friday, April 5, 2013

CD12- U/S # 1

I saw Yadi this morning for my 1st monitoring appointment of this cycle. All the details are in the picture below.


You can read about my 1st monitoring appointment of my 1st Clomid cycle here. This cycle I am at a higher dose and it looks like I am responding a little bit better than last time. A little bit of positive news there. :)

I go back Sunday at 7:15am for my 2nd monitoring appointment. 7:15am on a Sunday...YIKES!!!!!

GROW FOLLIES GROWWWWWWWW!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment