My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

11 weeks

I really need to get F to stop taking the pictures at this angle and work on being at my level. Not above me. LOL
And yea I just got done working out so excuse my nastiness....


eww I look so fat...

How far along? 11w1d
Weight: 114-116
Symptoms: peeing 3-4 times a night...that is it really.
Maternity clothes: I looked this weekend and bought some maternity yoga pants and a few tops for later on in the pregnancy. They were on sale. I had no luck with work pants. (I only went to Target). So I bought the belly band to get me by at work on days I don't wear dresses.
Stretch marks? Not any that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? Still great for the most part. I just can't seem to stay comfortable, lots of tossing and turning.
Best moment last week? non baby related, my little sister graduated from HS. ::tear::
Movement? Nope, not for a while.
Food cravings/aversions? No.
Gender? No clue.
Belly button? In
What I miss? Pooping on the regular and my clothes fitting. Yesterday I started eating FiberOne cereal and that helped for today! I hope it keeps working!
What I am looking forward to: The N/T scan on 06/14.
Milestones: none that I can think of.

2 comments:

  1. You don't look fat you look adorable! Your NT scan is just days away!! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look fat at all you look precious!!

    ReplyDelete