My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

12 weeks & PUBLIC!!

Last Friday we had our N/T scan. Baby was moving but I wish he/she was more active. Boo on that. The u/s tech said everything looked great as far as the u/s goes and now we wait for the blood results combined with u/s to get our chances. I am now nervous for the results. I was wondering after if I should have asked what the N/T measurement was? I don't know. I always think of these things AFTER I leave the office. Hopefully I will get the results this week. The picture below is the best picture we got on the disc. Baby's hand is in front of his/her face. It was neat to see the baby's legs, feet, arms, and hands. :)

11w4d N/T scan
After the N/T scan we went public with everyone and posted on FB. I won't share that picture here but the response was great. I only got one less than congratulatory response and it was from a friend of 13 years. We used to be best friends but we have not been for some time now. I expected her response to be rude and it was. That is why I chose not to tell her prior to the FB post.

I was so nervous to post it. I still feel nervous about it actually. Such mixed feelings because it also feels great to not have the secret anymore.
Excuse my face. I was annoyed. lol
 How far along? 12w1d
Weight: 115-116
Symptoms: Just peeing at night.
Maternity clothes: I seriously need to buy some work pants or more dresses. Something needs to happen here. I am so uncomfortable.
Stretch marks? Not any that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? I sleep a lot and am still pretty tired. I did get a new pillow this weekend. YAY!
Best moment last week? N/T scan. I wish baby was more active though. Going public with everyone and coming out on FB.
Movement? Nope, not for a while.
Food cravings/aversions? No.
Gender? I have no thoughts on this. I will say I am already sick of people telling me what they think I am having based on their weird ideas or old wives tales.
Belly button? In
What I miss? Pooping normally. FiberOne is really helping. I wish it tasted better though. Oh well...it is worth it to poop. :)
What I am looking forward to: I have an OB appt this week. It will be my first "monthly appt" so I am not sure what to expect? I am not looking forward to getting on their scale.
Milestones: 12 WEEKS!!!!!! Almost out of first trimester! Woo!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet picture of the baby!!! I'm so happy you are finally public and don't have to keep the secret anymore!!

    ReplyDelete