My World
- Nicole
- Texas, United States
- Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.
Monday, June 24, 2013
13 weeks
How far along? 13w
Weight: 116-117. OB's office scale said 119 last Thursday.
Symptoms: Fatigue.
Maternity clothes: No, but I need some.
Stretch marks? Not any that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? I need more sleep. I am so tired today.
Best moment last week? Making it another week is always special.
Movement? Nope, not for a while.
Food cravings/aversions? No.
Gender? Not sure.
Belly button? In
What I miss? Pooping regularly. I missed drinking on Saturday this past weekend. We had a huge Birthday party. It is pretty annoying being around 50 drunk people and being sober. lol
What I am looking forward to: My N/T results, dang it. I wish they would call me already. If I don't hear something by mid-week then I am calling them.
Milestones: um... 13 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so cute! When are you going to start buying maternity clothes?
ReplyDeleteI keep saying I am going to and then I get busy and don't. I plan to go this week for some work pants at least or more dresses.
DeleteYou are a precious lil preggo! lol Glad to hear both you and baby are doing well :)
ReplyDelete