My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

14 weeks

I have been listening to the baby's HB on the doppler for some weeks now. I always find it is the same area. I began to worry that it was a bad thing that baby was always in the same place. A lady posted on my BMB a while back about always finding it in the same general area and there were many responses reassuring that this is normal. Whew. Sunday while using the doppler I found the baby in the normal spot and then it moved. I found it again and then it moved. This happened about three more times. That was a first. :)






How far along? 14w1d
Weight: same. 117 - So up about 9 lbs.
Symptoms: My boobs have been very tender and that is about it.
Maternity clothes: I got a few ruched shirts from Target a while back that I love, plus they were only $14.99. This weekend we went the Motherhood Maternity. I tried on a bunch of stuff. I found a pair of shorts that were on sale, some leggings, one pair or work pants and a work shirt. I decided not to get the shorts because while on sale they were still $24.99 and I didn't love them. I also put back the leggings. I loved the leggings and plan on going back for them soon. lol So I got the work pants (I was excited for petite sizes. Woot!) and the work shirt that F picked out.
Stretch marks? Not any that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? I have no problem getting to sleep but I do have problems staying asleep. Between getting up to pee and every little noise waking me up. Ugh. I am also having a hard time staying comfortable.
Best moment last week? We had SEX, finally. I have been to scared to and then we had so much going on.
Movement? Not yet.
Food cravings/aversions? No.
Gender? No guess from me.
Belly button? In
What I miss? Nothing.
What I am looking forward to: The A/S on August 9th!
Milestones: I am not sure....buying my first pair of maternity pants. lol Almost being out of 1st tri any way you calculate it. :) (I considered myself out of 1st tri at 12 weeks) Here is a fun link that shows you the different ways to calculate trimesters.

6 comments:

  1. So many great things in this post! First, your belly is starting to round and looks absolutely adorable! Second, yay for sex!! And last, you are now in the 2nd tri where things get a lot more fun, or so I've heard lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all wonderful news!! You look precious :)

    ReplyDelete