My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Stuff for Baby

This past week my two friends both named Angie gave me little gifts for the baby/baby's room. Angie my best friend ever gave me the little Velveteen Rabbit book from when she was little and the mini mirror. I love lil things. The mini mirror and book are so tiny. The other Angie gave me the Dr. Seuss book (which is also a small book). Love.


We also purchased the Britax B-Agile/B-Safe travel system. I think we got a great deal on it. We went to BRU recently and checked out strollers and carseats and we really liked this travel system. It came this past Monday. It is sitting by the front door still because F does not want me to move it.


The only other thing we have purchased is a SnugaMonkey Rock 'N Play. That is the first thing I bought when I was starting to let myself get excited about the pregnancy back in May. I got it while on sale at target and with a discount code. I think I got a great deal on it too. It was regular price $74.99 on sale for $59.00 then I had the discount code and free shipping code.



That's all for now! :)



2 comments:

  1. Love the baby buys! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a regular rock n play at a garage sale for $30. You got a great deal on it!

    ReplyDelete