My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

21 weeks & nursery inspiration

So I finally settled on a nursery color scheme. I am in love with the colors below. We are painting the walls a light grey this weekend. I have been searching Etsy like crazy for sheets and wall prints. I have found some crib sheets I like on there but I am not sold. I may just do grey print sheets and only coral/aqua accents in the decor. I will do navy curtains like the picture. I found some prints on Etsy that I love for the walls. I just need to pick which ones I want and order them. This weekend I purchased wooden letters of her name. I plan to paint those coral and incorporate navy and aqua into them as well.

Our nursery furniture will be espresso color. F was not into the white idea. We bought a dresser/changing table off of Craigslist. All we will need is the crib and I really want an upholstered glider. Similar to the one pictured. Geez, those things are pricey.


How far along? 21w2d
Weight: 129-130
Stretchmarks: Not from this pregnancy.
Sleep: I fall asleep easily but everything wakes me up.
Best moment last week: F and I feeling her move from the outside. Plus, deciding on a name.
Movement: YES, all the time. I LOVE it.
Food cravings/aversions: Grilled chicken sandwiches and sweets.
Sex: Baby girl.
Belly Button: In.
What I miss: Nothing.
What am I looking forward to? Non baby related-Painting the nursery this weekend and my little sisters birthday.
Milestones: Feeling baby girl move from the outside.

2 comments: