My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Friday, September 21, 2012

CD 34~ Freakin' Weekend!

Hola!!!! It's FRRIIIIIDDAAAAAYYYYY!! Cheers to that!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Tonight we will be going to my BIL's house to celebrate my niece's b-day. Then tomorrow I am headed to my Aunt's house so we can decorate our shirts for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure walk on October 6th! That should be fun. We do the walk every year since 2009. That was the year my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. You can read her story here. After that we will be headed out to the country to my other Aunt's house for a birthday party. My counsin's lil boy is turning 1. I love going out to her house, they live on about 14 acres and they have horses too! :) I am about 99.99% positive they will be doing rides for the children. I think I am gonna jump on too! It has been forever since I went on a horsey ride! haha. Then Sunday our good friend will be taking us to see the home he is in the process of purchasing. We are so happy for him!

Side note: I come from a very large family on my mom's side. My grandmother gave birth to 12 kids, 8 girls, 4 boys! So you will hear about a lot of Aunt's, Uncles, and cousins.

I hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment