My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

CD19-20 The Bottom...

We can only go up from here.
Last Thursday and Friday, I hit bottom. We hit bottom. Those two days were the worst we have ever felt since starting to try to have a baby. It. was. awful. I have never seen him so upset-About getting pregnant-About him seeing me hurt each cycle that results in a BFN. Just hearing how much he thinks about it everyday. It. broke. my. heart. It was awful to hear but at the same time, I am so very grateful that he let me hear those things. It makes me feel not so alone in my feelings and it brought us closer.
I cried.
He cried.
We cried.
Ugh, just thinking about it makes me start to tear up.

I really really need to work on myself.
I don't know where to start.
I need to accept the things I cannot control. I have so many irrational fears racing through my mind daily. I try not to let myself go there, but it seems impossible, like out of my control. The longer it takes to get pregnant, the less I think my fears are irrational.
I don't go a day without longing to be pregnant. To be a mother.

The main thing I am going to try to stop doing....is looking so far ahead. I need to live in the now.

So, with that, I will wait for my insurance to take effect. As soon as that happens I will make an appt with my OB for my annual and see what she says and where I should go from here.

Until then? I am making it my priority to let go and just do what I can to improve our chances.
STOP OBSESSING & STRESSING.

I am not a very religious person, but I have always loved the Serenity Prayer.





No comments:

Post a Comment