My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Celebrate the season...

Hey everyone! :)

Let's share Christmas decorations!

I will start with the super adorable mini Christmas Tree my sweet Husband sent me to work. I died of the cute. It came with lil ornaments and lights! I added a ribbon bow as my tree topper. hehe. It is a European Cypress Tree in case you are wondering.

This year we decided to *gasp* get a FAKE tree. I had been shopping around seeing what I liked and comparing prices. F has been out of town the past few weeks. Of course while he was out of town I found the tree I wanted! I was trying to consult him before my purchase but was unable to get a hold of him. I made an executive decision and bought it. YAY. Not like he would have told me no. I just wanted him to see the picture I sent him before I made the purchase. I got it in the car and home out of the car all by my lonesome. Go me! I only say that because F acts like I can't do anything by myself. I know I am petite but I can still do stuff. :) I assembled the tree the next day while F was still out of town but I waited for him to return to start actually decorating it.

Finished product below. I love it.

You can't really see it in the picture below but check out my tree skirt. I made it last year. I will try to take a better picture of it and add it later. From pinterest of course. See the tutorial here -> Ruffled Tree Skirt


& the mantle...

This past weekend my BFF and I hosted an Ornament Party at my mom's house. It was so fun. We invited a small number of women and had a potluck ornament exchange party. We are thinking we want to make this an annual party.

All the food was A-MA-ZING! I made 3 dishes but the one I want to highlight is bite size apple pies. OMG, they were to die for & so easy! You should definitely try them out.

Here I am at the ornament party :)



2 comments: