My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CD30- Waiting it out

Waiting for AF. I know I'm not pregnant. I just know. Who knows if the trigger shot even worked since my follies weren't considered mature. I have no clue. I am a trigger newbie. So now we wait for CD1. I am totally OK with that. I didn't have any expectations for this cycle.

Not much to report.

Metformin has not made me terribly sick as I was warned. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. I have had some loose bowels and more pooping but that is about it in that department. I know, TMI. hahahaha. I sooo happy to not have the nausea and vomiting. Whew.

The one side effect I am experiencing is the horrible taste in my mouth and like I have a cold. I have had a runny nose (lots of sneezing), cough, and sore throat since last Wednesday. With the help of Dr. Google, I found that this can be a side effect. Good thing because I was confused as to why I feel half sick. I feel like I have a head cold but I feel fine and still have an appetite.


& lastly an updated puppy pic...

1 comment:

  1. You are not out already! I'm glad the Metformin is pretty easy on you. I didn't really have any side effects from it either.

    ReplyDelete