My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

8 week update

I am very late on this and I have a feeling when I go to the OB today she is going to move my EDD to 12/30/13 based on LMP which I am fine with. So yea really behind but I am going to update anyway for memory sake. :)

Last Friday we had our last RE appt. I was nervous but at the same time so calm and I just had such a positive feeling that things were going to be great. And they were. Baby measured (ahead according to trigger timing but right on schedule according to LMP) at 8w3d with a heart rate of 170bpm. So we officially GRADUATED from the RE. Heck yea! :) So exciting!

Below is our u/s pics from 6 week u/s and 8 week u/s. HUGE difference.

8 week u/s baby's head is on the right...

Oh and some other AWESOME news. I found baby's heartbeat on the doppler last night!!! I was searching for like 40 mins. Before I attempted finding it I watched a few youtube videos with some helpful hints for finding it early with the doppler (8-9 weeks). I was just about to give up when all the sudden I heard it. It was so so so neat. I can't even explain. I was yelling for F to come in the room and hear it. :) We took some video of it too.

And now my ugly bump picture. I should really put some make up on before I take these. Yuck.


How far along? 8w5d
Weight: Same. Up. Ranging between 111-114. :/

Symptoms: peeing 3-4 times a night, boobs are ginormous, hungry. all. the. time.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I was tempted this weekend with all the Memorial Day sales. I did buy some dresses though, non maternity for summer.
Stretch marks? Not any that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? II still love sleep but last night I slept horribly. I couldn't fall asleep to begin with and then I swear I only slept in 1 hour intervals. Everything was waking me up and of course getting up to pee as well.
Best moment last week? Seeing baby and it looked like an actual BABY with a great heart beat.
Movement? Not for a long time...

Food cravings/aversions? Just being a piggy. Everything sounds good all the time. I scare myself.
Gender? ???
Belly button? In for a long time

What I miss? Nothing this week. :)
What I am looking forward to: My OB appointment today!!
Milestones: We officially GRADUATED from the RE! AND I found baby's heart beat on the doppler last night. AMAZING!!!!



4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting that you graduated from your RE!! What doppler did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the Sonoline B off ebay... it was about $60.00 new. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy 8 weeks and yay for RE graduation! Dopplers are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I agree. Yesterday was my first time using it and I LOVE it.

      Delete