My World
- Nicole
- Texas, United States
- Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
18 weeks
How far along? 18w2d
Weight: 126 this morning.
Symptoms: I just cant get enough sleep.
Maternity clothes: That's all I wear.
Stretch marks? Only the ones I came into this pregnancy with.
Sleep? I need more.
Best moment last week? Non baby related. Picking up F from the airport and then going to the Weenie Roast Concert the next day.
Movement? I'm not sure. I am feeling things but I don't know if it is the babe. It does not feel like popcorn popping, or flutters, or bubbles. It feels kinda like scratching from the inside. Strange.
Food cravings/aversions? Craving grapefruit. I have had two this week and they were delish. Aversions....I think strawberries. Strawberries are my favorite fruit. They were on sale this weekend so I bought two things of them and they do not seem appealing. Very weird.
Sex? F says boy. I have no clue.
Belly Button: In
What I miss? The only thing I miss is my husband. I can't wait to pick him up on Friday.
What I am looking forward to? F coming home on Friday and finding out the sex next Friday. I am living for Fridays. LOL
Milestones: Not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe baby scratching is just it's unique way of saying hello to you lol. :) I'm so excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl!!! Only about one more week!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 18 weeks!! :)
ReplyDelete