My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Monday, September 24, 2012

CD 37~ Back to the grind...

The weekend was really nice. I had a GREAT time.

Confession: I have so many pictures I would love to share on my blog buuuuuutttt, I am too chicken. I am so afraid of someone in real life finding my blog and reading it. For that reason I am very hesitant to post pictures of myself or F. I took a big risk in posting my mother's breast cancer site and I have posted one pic of F and I that was pretty small. It freaks me out.

With that being said I have quite a few pics that I wish I had the guts to post here.

We had a great time decorating our shirts for the walk. And loved seeing my Aunt's new house. I loved the layout way better than her previous. The birthday party theme was so cute. It was like cowboy/sheriff theme. I took plenty of pictures with the horses and my sheriff hat, of course. My close friend Angie went with us to the party. She loved my Aunt's house, the property, and the horses. She is already begging to go back. It is so nice and relaxing out there.
Beamer the horse :)

Yesterday we went to see our friends new house. We loved it. So happy for him! Also my lil sissy came by for a little bit in the evening. We went to dinner. I always love seeing her.

OMG I typed a bunch and then forgot to save. Ugh! Lets try again.....

Update on the wedding: I have officially backed out. After speaking with my husband (which I should have done in the first place) we have decided that this was not a good time for us personally and financially. The facts are that for us, our focus right now is getting pregnant and having a baby. That may sound selfish to some people but it is our choice. I feel like a horrible person for backing out. The expenses were already becoming ridiculous to me, and this is just the beginning. Our wedding was a DIY wedding on a budget (because of my mother's health and medical bills). By budget I mean as cheap as possible. There is not anything wrong with a big expensive wedding. Not at all. That is just not how we are choosing to spend our money right now. This may sound bad too, but I just recently became close with this girl. (She was not even invited to my wedding) It is not like I am backing out of best friend or sister's wedding. That would be a completely different story. Anyway, I was completely open and honest with her and I told her ASAP. She said she was not mad and that this would not affect our friendship in a negative way. I hope it doesn't. Most importantly I handeled the situation poorly from the beginning and that is my fault, completely.

Moving on.

Update on TTC: I had the positive again on Friday and that was my last wondfo. So no more testing for me. haha. Sexed it up all weekend to be safe. :)


2 comments:

  1. Good for you girl! (on the sexin it up!)

    I understand you're nervous to post photos with you or your family in them. I was too; then I just said eff it. I didn't care if people found out and that we are struggling. I always say it's the worst kept secret for us. Most people know we're trying. Or their suspicious.

    I'm glad you had a good weekend; I'm also really happy for your honesty with your friend regarding her wedding. It is not anyone's place to judge how you spend your money. And if you can't afford it; that should be enough of a reason. You gave her plenty of notice and it shouldn't affect your friendship. I'm glad you and your H sat down together and made a decision that best for YOU. :-) FX that the sexy time worked some magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Hi Sabrina!!
      I have a feeling one day real soon I will get gutsy and post more personal pics. I am not really sure what I am afraid of people finding out anyways. I am just a scaredy cat, I guess. haha. Even on TB I have never posted any pics of myself that people could identify. Silly me.
      Thank you for the reassurance on the wedding situation. It was a really hard decision to make. I feel a weight lifted off of me now that I was honest and confronted the situation.

      Delete