My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Monday, September 17, 2012

CD30~

Nothing much going on here....
Just another Monday at work. I do accounting/billing and we have not been able to run invoices all day. Remind me...Why am I here?? Exactly, a useless day.

Cycle update-- I thought I got a positive OPK on Friday September 7th (which is early for me). I say thought because Wondfo's are tricky and I usually confirm with CBE digi. You would think by cycle 8, month 12 that I would have this down. Nope, not me. I think it really just makes me feel better to see that :) on the digi OPK.
Now I am doubting that it was even a positive for 2 reasons. 1. I have never had a + opk that early. 2. If that was a +, then I should have gotten my period by now, due to my short LP. I have continued to OPK test since then and they have all been way -. So, I don't really know what the F is really going on this cycle.


BIG NEWS: This week my insurance takes effect.--Off I run to schedule an appt with my OB & then :::drum roll::: an appt with an RE.

Other exciting news--We are 100% OOP with IF coverage. Best news ever. (sarcasm font) Also, I need to look into secondary coverage.

Oh and I recently said "yes" to being a bridesmaid in a wedding and I am really regretting it now. For financial reasons of course. We are about to begin our journey in finding out how we can conceive a baby. And my guess is that it might be an expensive journey. I don't know what to do.



4 comments:

  1. Hey lady - any chance that mayyyybe your LP is fixing itself? How many DPO are you now vs. what you've been in the past?

    I ask because when I first came off BCP, my LP was around 10-11 days and I would spot for one or two days prior to CD1.

    Now, going on to cycle/month 9, I finally have a LP of 12 days and on day 13 AF shows. Like the awesome woman she is. It wasn't until Cycle 6 that this happened to me.

    Anywho - glad to hear about your insurance - please keep updating on your journey! Love reading this!

    Oh and if you EVER need another set of eyes about an OPK (or an HPT)- email (or text) a pic! I've done it with quite a few other ladies from TB - it really helps! I'd be more than happy to look at things you pee on from OPK's and HPT's! :-) My LASIK eyes are razor sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabrina! :)
      Longer LP- I guess that could be a possibility. I am not temping so there is no real way of knowing how many DPO I am. I usually get my period 9-11 days after a positive OPK.

      That is great news about your LP! :)

      Thank you for reading! :) I love reading your blog too!

      I guess I have not been so good at making stronger connections with ladies on the TB. I would love to have someone I could ask about those lines. :)

      Thank you for the comment, Sabrina! You are the sweetest ever! :)

      Delete
    2. Of course lady! I'm here for you! I just took a quick look at your pic - and I swear that's REALLY close to positive that I would def. make a note - it's possible that you may have missed your peak surge and you were catching it on the way out. Okay lemme just make sure you're 11 days past your positive OPK now, right?

      OKay have you taken an HPT yet?!?! Seriously. Or are you still testing with OPK's since that's an early positive for you? I didn't see that you followed up with a digi?

      You can always ask me - I'm here for you!

      Delete
    3. I was testing twice a day, so I didn't *think* I missed it. But I may have. CD19 tests were dark but lighter than the above. CD21 was barely there. I have continued to test since then and the OPK's have been very negative. Yes, today is 11 days past the almost positive OPK. No...I have not taken an HPT, or even thought about it. I did not follow up with a digi either.

      Thanks for looking at my stick! ;)

      Delete