My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend

Good Morning.

Weekend Recap: I ate a lot. We went to the Texas Renaissance Festival with my parents on Saturday, we had a great time. Sunday was not a good day for me, I was just having a very emotional day. Ugh, and the rainy weather didn't help.

My sleep sucked last night so I am hoping to not fall asleep at my desk today. :)

Hope everyone has a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! SO excited! This journey is going to be awesome! I'm pretty sure we're going to end up being labor buddies by the time this is all done with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your next appt! Hopefully you'll get to hear the heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete