My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

*WARNING- DARK POST* Thoughts of a crazy woman...

This is going to be a dark post. I am not in a good place.

I can't get it out of my head. This is the only place I can share these thoughts.

I fully expect to get bad news on Thursday at my appt. I have this feeling that this whole situation has been handeled wrong from the beginning.

Here goes nothing...

Since my last two appointments have been less than ideal, I have come to these conclusions.

I only had two chances to get pregnant this month based on OPKs and the dates we had sex.
Scenario 1- I had what I would consider an almost positive OPK on September 7th. We had sex.

Scenario 2- I had 3 days of blaring positive OPK's on September 19th, 20th, and 21st. I didn't continue testing to see it fade out because I was out of OPK's. We had sex all three days.

There are 12 days between these two.

Scenario 1- I believe that I got a positive OPK 9/07, had sex, and conceived. I kept testing with OPK's thinking that was not a true positive and got blaring positives 12 days later 09/19. I believe that was the OPK giving me a positive result because I was in fact pregnant, not ovulating. Which would explain why I had 3 days of +'s. I wonder now if I would have continued testing what would have happened. But, I will never know. So, 12 days after that I test with an HPT 10/01 and get BLARING positives. On 10/02, I go to the doctor have a blood draw and am told I am at least 5-6 weeks pregnant, based on the high level of HCG (not 4 like I originally thought based on 3 days of blaring +'s). Have an ultrasound 10/04, and see the gestational sac. Ultrasound on October 11th showed growth, but no heartbeat. Based on scenario 1, I would have been 6w5d pregnant and should have seen a heartbeat. At least that is what I have found through all my research. So in this scenario I will be 7w5d pregnant at this Thursday's ultrasound. Which means I should definitely see a heartbeat, *if* this pregnancy is progressing.

Scenario 1 makes more sense to me now because of how dark my HPT's were and how high my beta results were. Because if scenario 1 is true I would have been 24dpo. I have never seen HPT's that dark at 12dpo. Also makes sense why the "baby" was measuring at 6weeks at last Thursday's appt on 10/11.

Scenario 2- I had 3 blaring positive opk's and had sex all 3 days. --- I don't feel like I really need to explain scenario 2 because this is what I have believed until Today.

Either way I don't think Thursday's appointment will be good. I don't have any positive feeling about it. I am afraid to even publish this post but this is what is in my head. I hope to be wrong but I believe otherwise. I wish I could stop this thinking but obviously I cant.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are going through these thoughts making you feel in limbo! I hate to see you go through this :( I'm praying that all will be well on Thursday and your mind will be at peace. I'm here if you need to talk/vent. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry honey! FX for you and your appt on Thurs! I'm always on gchat if you need to get a hold of me! <3 and always cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete