My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Missed Miscarraige

My appoinment today confirmed missed miscarraige. "Baby" measured at 5w0d now, of course no heartbeat. I am waiting to miscarry naturally. I have a follow-up appointment on 11/12 to see where to go from here and how I am doing. The RE said we should come up with a game plan considering I only had 8 cycles in 12 months, and then to conceive and miscarry is concerning. I have a ton of thoughts running through my head. A lot to discuss with F, but I don't want to do that right now. And to make matters worse it was F's birthday yesterday. I don't want him to remember this birthday this way. I am just worried because of some of the things he said today about not wanting help since we did get pregnant on our own. Whatever. I still have to pass this baby before we can even begin discussing where to go from here.

However, I am proud of myself for not really crying today. I did, but just barely. And I am back at work being normal.


4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. Maybe F just needs to process everything and then he will come around. Take this time for healing. I'm always praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I'm always thinking of you and I love you so much! God will help you both through - and make you stronger in the process! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, boo! <3 you too! Thank you for continued support. :)

      Delete