My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Friday, August 24, 2012

CD 6~ Spotting

I wish my period would decide to end or not. I HATE spotting. So. Annoying. How can there be nothing for over 12 hours, then all of the sudden spotting. WTF. Usually, by CD6 I am completely down with this shit. Oh well. I am trying to decide if I will go back to temping this cycle since I went on a temping break last cycle. Still not sure,  but I will definitely be using OPK's and sexing it up as much as we can. Please be lucky cycle 8! I really really really don't want to have to visit an RE. Fingers crossed. Well everything crossed, really!

SO, my lil sissy turns 18 today. Oh. my. gosh. I feel ancient! I am excited for her, BUT there has been so much family drama with her lately, I wouldn't even know where to start. I am just hoping she can get her act together soon. For her present we are getting sister tattoos.... mine will say "To infinity" and hers will say "And beyond". I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment