My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

CD12~ Wake the F UP & get with it!!!!

So here it is CD 12 and I have not done shit concerning TTC. What. the. fuck. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me! All I can think about is TTC, bbbuuuuttttt have I done anything this cycle. Nope. Not at all. I am embarrased to admit this, but we have not even had sex this cycle!!! omg. How the fuck can you get pregnant with out sex, welllll, you can't. If I even want this cycle to have a chance we better start sexing it up. Not that sex on CD12 or before would actually get ME pregnant (I don't usually O until CD30 or after).Then the glass half empty part of myself says why even try because you know you won't get pregnant on your own. I just want to be wrong so bad and get pregnant but I feel like with 40-50 day cycles my chances are null. Then I tell myself I won't get pregnant because I am so fucking negative. Then I go back again and say nnnooooo because I was so positive and optimistic all those months and just so sure I would get prenant and look....nothing! Then I look at all the recent BFP's I have seen from other couple's that have been trying the same amount of time and it gives me hope. But then I disect thier situation and compare it to mine and convince myself that thier situation should not give me hope. <-----I know, I know, NOT HEALTHY!!! Whenever I talk to my husband, he gives me hope, for a glimmer of a second....I wish I could be as optimistic as him.
Ugh, I just continue to beat myself up mentally and emotionally with these thoughts and feelings.
Today I need....STRENGTH & most of all HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment