My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Monday, August 27, 2012

CD9~ Case of the Monday's

My little Sissy's birthday weekend was interesting to say the least. We had a family dinner on Friday night followed by the Hookah Bar with her friends (mom & I were there as chaperones), then on to La Bare (male strip-club). This was all planned by my sister and her good friend. Everything seemed to be going well until the strip club. Let's just say they aren't for everyone and my sister is one most definitely one of those people. She didn't enjoy it. at. all. :( So we left and ended our night with some good Mexican food. As mentioned in my last post, the next day we went and got her first tattoo. That was fun! As usual, I now can't wait to get my next tattoo. I pretty much hung out with my mom and sister all weekend! Today the little sister started her last first day of high school as a Senior. waaaaaah. loca.

Also my hubby went to visit his parents yesterday. When he came back he was acting a little strange, I could tell something was up. So, then he is like "So, I talk to my mom today about the baby thing", me "ookkkayyy", him "I just really needed to". Ok, I understand. I just wish he would be more honest and forthcoming with me when talking about the baby situation, or lack there of. I mean we talk about the baby situation often but it is mostly about MY feelings, not his. I try to get him to open up but he just doesn't. Anyways, the point is, us NOT getting pregnant is really starting to affect him as well. He is having a hard time watching me break over and over each month. He wants so so badly for us to get pregnant naturally. I do too! I think it is good that he talked to his mom, for him. Some of the things she says really bother me, but I just keep reminding myself that we are very different people and from different cultures. She does not want me to go to the doctor and start testing, that I just need to wait; She thinks that I am being too scientific; That we need to have sex when I am ovulating and "wet" down there. I can only imagine how uncomfortable of a conversation this was for my husband. The real dagger is that he feels guilt for not wanting me to stop birth control pills back when we got married and now seeing that all this is not happening so quickly he feels like it is his fault. I don't want him to feel that way. We didn't know it would take this long. How could we. He is afraid of being a science experiment for a Dr. if we can't get pregnant on our own. She told him that he should not feel that way at all. That it is not a science experiment. Thank you, MIL! HEaring all his fear and concerns really hurts my heart. ----Either way, he needed to talk out somethings, and I am glad he did.

I apologize for the rambling post. Too many thoughts today. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment