My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Friday, August 31, 2012

CD13~It's Friday Bishhh

Today I am having a better day than yesterday. I did my 1st opk this cycle last night. :::pats self on the back::: Waaayyy negative of course. BUT, at least I started. LOL.

Yay for Friday and a long weekend ahead!! We don't really have any major plans for Labor Day weekend. One of the hubs college friends may come down for a day visit. That will be nice, since we don't get to see him much. Other than that I am just looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend with my honey, family, and friends. Happy Labor Day Weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment