We had to go tell my parent's because of course I told my mom on Monday when I found out. My mom and I are veryclose. My mom was bursting at the seams with this huge secret. Poor thing. She is so so excited. I love it. Anyway, I would have rather planned it out more and not been so rushed, but, oh well. I got my parents a Grandparents-to be card and put the ultrasound picture in it and for my sister we wrapped up a onesie that said "World's Coolest Auntie". We made my dad and sister open them at the same time so one wouldn't know before the other. As soon as my sister realized my mom didn't have a gift, she was pissed. haha. She knew then that mom already knew. My mom cried some more! My dad didn't which surprised me. My sister was so excited!
Friday night I did a painting class with my BFF A. It was her first time and she loved it.
Saturday was the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure walk that we do every year. It was fun as always and little bit HOT this year. ugh. Yay for Momma, The Survivor!
Sunday, we visited F's parents house to make our announcement. We had a frame for his parents that fits ultrasound pictures that said "Baby-to-be". His mom opened it and immediately started crying and jumping up and down. :) She told us she had a dream this past week that I was pregnant. haha.
That pretty much sums up our weekend! Oh, and I took my last HPT today. Lol, I know, I'm cray. I can't help it!


LOL! Stop peeing on sticks! Now! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fantastic weekend. Love the Susan G. Komen races as well! Really glad that your whole family was sooo excited as well! :D
I promise that was my last one! LOL :)
DeleteHow exciting getting to announce your pregnancy! I think I would keep peeing on sticks too just to see the positive test over and over again! lol
ReplyDelete