My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Monday, October 1, 2012

CD44~ Is this REAL LIFE?????????

I don't think it is. I have been googling false positives all morning. HELP ME!!!

I can't stop shaking. I don't believe this is real. I don't want to get excited.
FMU
SMU

7 comments:

  1. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOO FREAKING HAPPY/EXCITED FOR YOU! I"m JUMPING UP AND DOWN AT MY DESK SCREAMING!!! BABY NIC!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :::WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR BFP POST!!!!:::::

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't say it enough <3!!!!

      Delete
  2. Girl that is real!!! And real dark at that!!! CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!!! it looks real to me!!

    ReplyDelete