Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit.
My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.
gfriend! That's a great level! You don't know when you O'd and such. So that's a good thing! Is this the RE or is this just your OB? I never followed up to see what happened with the RE?
It is a great thing! I am just confused! This is from the RE. He told me they would run HCG and progesterone and that I would have the results first thing this am. So at 11 I called when I still had not heard from them. Originally the RE said he would want to do a repeat HCG a few days after this one to make sure it doubles. But the nurse I spoke to today does not think he will want a repeat HCG bc the # is so high. She said I should be able to schedule a scan at this point. Someone is supposed to call me back after the RE reviewed my results. :::waiting on pins and needles:::
yay! EXCITING! I'm sooo excited for you! Have you joined the June BMB yet? Or were you waiting on this exciting news?!?!?! ::::waiting on pins and needles with you:::: can't wait for the continued good news! :-)
gfriend! That's a great level! You don't know when you O'd and such. So that's a good thing! Is this the RE or is this just your OB? I never followed up to see what happened with the RE?
ReplyDeleteIt is a great thing! I am just confused! This is from the RE. He told me they would run HCG and progesterone and that I would have the results first thing this am. So at 11 I called when I still had not heard from them. Originally the RE said he would want to do a repeat HCG a few days after this one to make sure it doubles. But the nurse I spoke to today does not think he will want a repeat HCG bc the # is so high. She said I should be able to schedule a scan at this point. Someone is supposed to call me back after the RE reviewed my results. :::waiting on pins and needles:::
ReplyDeleteyay! EXCITING! I'm sooo excited for you! Have you joined the June BMB yet? Or were you waiting on this exciting news?!?!?! ::::waiting on pins and needles with you:::: can't wait for the continued good news! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you! <3
DeleteNo, I have not joined the June BMB. Maybe tomorrow. Eeeek.
Holy high numbers!!! That is awesome! Can't wait to hear what happens at your ultrasound!!
ReplyDelete