My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I have no words

No heartbeat. Last week I measured 6w0d this week I measured 6w2d. RE came in to confirm on the ultrasound that there has not been enough growth in 7 days. I go back Tuesday to confirm that there is still no heartbeat and no growth. The RE said it does not look like a viable pregnancy. Tuesday we will also discuss options, d&c, miscarry naturally, or pill induced miscarriage.

My heart is broken.

6 comments:

  1. I am so very very sorry Nicole! I know there are no words that I can say to help with the pain, but I am here for you. Thoughts and prayers with you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your support means more than words can describe! <3

      Delete
  2. Nicole,
    I just recently started to read your blog but I didn't want to lurk in silence. I am so very sorry for your loss. I know I can not help heal your pain but I just hope that you are able to find a small comfort in the fact that there are people who are thinking about you and praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. :) I appreciate the thoughts and prayers! It really means a lot to have the support. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Sorry, I hate that crap like this happens. I hope you can figure out what is the best option for you tomorrow,

    ReplyDelete