I planned on doing this post Monday but with all the excitement I have been side tracked to say the least.
Anywhoo, F planned a one night getaway for us in Port Aransas. I didn't make it to the beach all summer and I have been complaining to him about it. So, he planned us a little trip. I had never been to Port Aransas but always heard how pretty their beaches were compared to ours.
So we headed out early Saturday morning. The weather was not the greatest. Bad luck. Even with the shitty weather we had a great time and I am so glad he surprised me with this little trip. Love him.
Me on the beach. :) The wind was killer.
Saturday Afternoon
Cloudy! Sunday Morning.
On the way to Port A we saw a wind farm. It is not like I have not seem them before but I was amazed anyway to see them thisclose. LOL
On the way home we took another route that went down a road where these things were literally right there. So, in my amazement I took photos. They were so cool. Look how small the power lines look. I know, I'm a nerd.





How fun! I love last minute vacations!
ReplyDeleteAwww! That's very sweet of your H! Glad you were able to make the most of it! :-)
ReplyDelete