My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CD15- 2nd Monitoring Appointment



This should have been posted yesterday...oops.

So... womp womp, I only had 1 follie that was at the size they should be at this point. I believe it was a 16. We are giving it until Wednesday to see if two other follies will catch up and the 16 gets bigger.

My optimism is slowly fading. Maybe I am being too hard on myself. Maybe I am responding enough. I don't know.

I was given the prescription for Ovidrel. If I O on my own today or Wednesday then no trigger. If I don't, which is most likely, then I will probably trigger on Wednesday.

We shall see...



6 comments:

  1. FX that follie will grow and maybe even another will catch up to it! Is this your first trigger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, chica!:) Yep, if we do, this will be my first trigger! Ahh. Any advice?

      Delete
  2. FX for you! I'm always thinking of you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I wanted to stop by and thank you for following my blog, in return I am now following you :)

    ReplyDelete