My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

CD18- Every Storm... Runs Out Of Rain

Country got me this morning. This song has great lyrics that can easily apply to any area in your life. The ups, the downs, and the inbetween.




So you're standing in the middle of the thunder and lightning
I know you're feeling like you just can't win, but you're trying
It's hard to keep on keepin' on, when you're being pushed around
Don't even know which way is up, you just keep spinning down, 'round, down…

Every storm runs, runs out of rain
Just like every dark night turns into day
Every heartache will fade away
Just like every storm runs, runs out of rain

So hold your head up and tell yourself that there's something more
And walk out that door,
Go find a new rose, don't be afraid of the thorns
'Cause we all have thorns
Just put your feet up to the edge, put your face in the wind
And when you fall back down, keep on rememberin'

Every storm runs, runs out of rain
Just like every dark night turns into day
Every heartache will fade away
Just like every storm runs, runs out of rain

It's gonna run out of pain
It's gonna run out of sting
It's gonna leave you alone
It's gonna set you free
Set you free

Every storm runs, runs out of rain
Just like every dark night turns into day
Every heartache will fade away
Just like every storm runs, runs out of rain

It's gonna set you free,
It's gonna run out of pain,
It's gonna set you free

5 comments:

  1. What a great song! Made me tear up :( It's hard to imagine a time where we will be out of this storm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. :( I have to believe that we will be out of this storm...eventually! Hopefully sooner than later. <3

      Delete
  2. <3 can't tell you how many times I've cried to this song! *hugs* it's very true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I say how much I love this song ? I heard it about a week before I found out I was pregnant this time. I listen to it several times a day. I even posted it to my blog when I heard it. I cry, but its my encouragement.

    ReplyDelete