My World

My photo
Texas, United States
Hi. You have stumbled across my secret blog. This is my out. If you happen to find this blog and know me in real life then SHHH! This blog contains extremely personal shit. My name is Nicole. F and I are 27. Married in 2011, on our 3 year Anniversary. Here is our story.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CD2- Cramp Cramp

Funny Cry for Help Ecard: Know what I love? Menstrual cramps. Said no one ever.




Yesterday was CD1 fo sho. :)

The day was filled with hella cramps and more cry baby-ness.

I called the RE and they said "no worries" about it being CD3 at my follow-up appt. That is what I figured, but better safe than sorry. I would hate to waste a trip there.

Happy Tuesday.

I will leave you with a parting gift. A picture of my precious pain in the ass puppy.


4 comments:

  1. Yay for CD1!!! I know it doesn't feel great right now, but at least it's a fresh start to a new cycle. FX crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is your lucky cycle! I love the period pic :)

    ReplyDelete